Teradici, the developer of the PC-over-IP (PCoIP) remote desktop protocol, which is leveraged in software (by VMware view) and provided with Teradici hardware solutions which are OEM’ed by several vendors, announced the compatibility of APEX 2800 server offload card with the latest release of VMware View 5.1, maintaining full compatibility with all current VMware View and VMware vSphere releases.
The Teradici PCoIP server offload card is an hardware add-on available as a standard PCIe expansion card that monitors the graphical demands and dynamically offloads the most active 64 displays on the server.
Go Que Newsroom
- Patch name for Patch ID “ESXi550-Update01″ is displayed as “see description” (2074388)
- Moving Disk Groups to a New Virtual SAN cluster (2073931)
- Virtual SAN memory or SSD congestion reached threshold limit (2071384)
- Adding additional hosts to an existing Virtual SAN cluster (2059936)
- VMware ESXi 5.5 Patch Image Profile ESXi-5.5.0-20140302001-standard (2065824)
Go Que vs The World
- baju anak on HA & DRS appear disabled when a Storage Profile is enabled / disabled on a cluster (2008203)
- Michael kors outlet online on A Special Citrix Labs Technology Briefing – Powering Mobile Workstyles (ANZ) – 9/4/2012
- Amedar Consulting on A Special Citrix Labs Technology Briefing – Powering Mobile Workstyles (ANZ) – 9/4/2012
- ww2 uniforms on Skytap introduces virtual private PaaS; new hybrid cloud capabilities for VMware environments
- laptop notebook on Recomposing VMware View pool fails with error: Provisioning error occurred for Machine xxxxxx:Refit operation resync failed (2001021)