Servers losing static IP Addresses
We have been experiencing a very strange problem now for several months. We have servers that loses there static IP addresses intermittently - this can happen when the server is rebooted or when the server is running, there is no consistent pattern.
This has happened to both VM servers and physical servers. It has happened to VM servers running on Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare.
We run our server infrastructure across different hardware(Dell, HP). When we check the network properties via GUI all is fine but when you check from command prompt it’s showing the 169.x.x.x address against a card. If we
enabledisable the NIC it resolves the issue.
This issue is now becoming very disrupted to services, at least once a week we’re now seeing this issue. The event logs are not giving us any information.
Has anyone come across this issue or provide advice what would be the caused. It’s happening across all versions of Windows Server from Windows 2008, 2008R2, 2012 & 2012R2.
- Receiver for Chrome and HTML5 2.2 Available Now! October 26, 2016
- Nano Server 2016 w/Hyper-V; Cannot format with ReFS "The specified file system is not supported" October 26, 2016
- IoT: “Common Sense for Technology” October 26, 2016
- How BDP International Changed the Game by Moving from Citrix to VMware October 26, 2016
- Live migration of virtual machines through admin console is failing October 26, 2016
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in /home/content/36/8658336/html/goquecom/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1837